I got tagged by ! Gosh how I love talking about myself.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No garbage in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. I collect facts. I love to surprise people with new information. My favourite thing is to go "DID YOU KNOW THAT...?" all the time.
2. I'm completely pants at buying gifts to people I know. For years I gave friends birthday presents that I loved but they hated. Nowadays I just ask what they would like to have. It's a lot easier. Not so surprising, though.
3. I have a list of songs that should be played at my funeral. I started making it when I was 11 years old and it has changed a lot since then... Right now my number one must-play song on that list is Patrick Wolf's The Messenger. Such a magnificent song.
4. I think it's perfectly fine to have several different versions of same book. (And I'm so mad at myself for not buying that really pretty and cheap and second hand HOUN only because I already had two of them. I should have known better.)
5. I like doing something else too while drawing and painting. I often listen to radio programmes or films I've seen before or then (just) wonderful music.
6. I love it when people read books out loud.
7. I sign a lot of petitions on internet. Sometimes it's the only way for me to have an effect on important things going on.
8. I usually make at least two different versions of same painting. The first one is sort of a test, I often make a few mistakes which annoy me more than I can tell. If I still like the idea and feel like doing it properly, I can. Sometimes I make even ten different versions before I get bored.
9. I swear a lot. Especially when I'm alone. And excited. I don't think that searing is a sign of a lack of verbal interest or education. I'm an emotional person and I love expressing my feelings without narrowing down my vocabulary.
10. My number one rule in life is don't be nasty. I used to be such a nasty bitch, but I've really tried to change and I hope that I have.
Questions gave to me:
1. Mario or Luigi?
2. Best thing to do outside?
3. What is the weirdest thing you've done because of your emotions towards someone (it can be love, hate, bromance, whatever has made you to do something weird or silly!)
4. Would you rather be famous writer or painter?
5. What is your ringtone?
6. What are your favorite tv-series?
7. And favorite games? (you get extra points if they are playable on PS3, I'm looking for new challenges...)
8. Favorite book?
9. If you get 5 euros from a stranger in the city, what are you doing with the money?
10. What is the best thing in your city/town?
1. I've never played a lot so I don't know any real differences between Mario and Luigi... If one of them has bigger moustache than the other, I'll pick him.
2. Outdoors picnic with someone witty.
3. When a friend of mine turned 14 I bought her a bunch of flowers and waited two hours (hiding somewhere near their house) for her to come home. And when she did I practically jumped at her and wished her happy bd and gave her the flowers. They were carnations, her favourites.
4. Painter. I love writing dearly but only painting gives me the real access to everything I'd like to do artistically. I'm not sure if I could ever create a real world and people living in it only by words. Painting is the thing I really want to be good at and get better at.
5. My ringtone is Life on Mars by David Bowie.
6. My favourite tv-series ever is probably Granada's Sherlock Holmes. But I'll never get fed up with Jeeves and Wooster either.
7. Sorry, no PS for me! I've played it only a few times in my life and I can barely hold a controller! My favourite game is Trivial Pursuit. I love trivia. Last time I learned that there are 7 different species of bonepikes.
8. My ordinary anwer is Moab Is My Washpot by Stephen Fry. Somehow it taught me that I'm not alone.
9. I'll probably by a book. And if I buy a really cheap classic I may have some money left and then I can have a cup of tea somewhere. Why am I like this?
10. Best thing in my town is that it's familiar to me. I know where I can find the best record shop, the most delicious chai latte and free toilets. And yet there are always some mysteries left.
My questions to you:
1. Your favourite classical composer?
2. What are you looking forward to?
3. Someone you admire?
4. Your favourite colour combo?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? (People often laugh when I tell them that I'd love to be Mark Gatiss.)
6. Your favourite fruit?
7. Your favourite time of year? (Looks like these favourite-questions are my area of expertise.)
8. The best gift you've ever received?
9. What would you like to do tomorrow?
10. A lovely thing that someone has said to you?
I tag youuuu
(What is this sorcery, I actually tagged ten people! I'm usually kind of shy with these tagging things...)